Since ancient times, roses have been utilised in beauty recommendations. Legends have it that the maids of Cleopatra would not bathe until they put petals of a rose in their milk. Even Rani Padmini had petals burned, and her hair was dried with the smoke.
Follow these tips on how to use rose petals in your daily beauty routine :
- Tip 1 – Boil the water with rose petals. Once the water boils, strain the water and kleep it to cool. Pour the rose water into a container and let it cool in the refrigerator. It can be used as a toner. This home made rose water is good for tired skin to refresh.
- Tip 2: Put and boil rose petals in the milk in sufficient quantity. Allow the milk to cool before wiping your face with a cotton swab. This homemade cleansing milk can do wonders for your skin’s appearance.
- Tip 3: Take the besan quantity. In it, mix a little milk. By blending handmade rose waters, you may make a face mask. This facial pack works excellent to make the skin brilliant.
- Tip 4: Cut some neem leaf butter rose petals. It works well to get rid of acne.
- Tip 5: Combine few rose petals and a little quantity of coconut oil in a small saucepan and heat. Use it on your hands and feet when it’s cold. It’s particularly good for dry skin.
Selected Deals from Amazon
As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com. You can learn more about our editorial and affiliate policy here.