Stop Believing These 8 Calorie Myths Once and For All!

Categorized as Health, Personal care
Stop Believing These 8 Calorie Myths Once and For All!

When it comes to losing weight, the standard advice is to create a calorie deficit so that your body may draw on its fat reserves for energy. Not much weight reduction would come from cutting calories without considering additional variables such as chronic stress, dietary inadequacies, sleep deprivation, a sedentary lifestyle, etc. Certain fallacies regarding calories propagated by fad diets should be debunked if one is serious about losing weight. Refined and processed/junk food is not the same as eating whole foods, vegetables, fruits, and organic food in terms of nutritional content, thus it’s not a good idea to regard all calories the same. Because not all calories are created equal, quality is just as essential as quantity when it comes to caloric intake.

Don’t rely on exercise machines to tell you how many calories you’ve burned, and don’t eat more because of that. Dietary changes account for 80% of weight reduction, with activity accounting for the remaining 20%. Many people are under the impression that they may eat anything they want and then work off the extra calories the next day at the gym. There are many methods we may cut calories without sacrificing nutrition or health, therefore we need to look at those options.


The above article is a summary of article. Click here to read more